Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Free Advertising Gold Mine

Just got a Google alert on myself and saw a Blog post about, well me! The post was over at Free Advertising Gold Mine
http://freeadvertisinggoldmine.blogspot.com/2010/05/free-lifetime-vip-membership-john.html

NOTE FROM WILLIAM:
Join Free and Get These Downloads:


Your Silver downloads
54 templates
Articles February10 573201
Bonus Ebook Guide To Successful Online Freelancing
Bonus Ebook The Entrepreneur Success Mindset
Bonus Pack February10 573201
Ebook Creationand Promotion
Fail Faster For Success
Google Adsense
Ecourse
Initial1500 Articles
Masters Of Copywriting
Matts Year Of Content
Mini Ebook Gold Mine
Unrestricted February10 573201
Unrestricted Private Label Rights Ebook Package3
Wordpress February10 573201
NEW ITEMS added Wednesday May 19th, 2010
An amazing collection of professionally designed, high quality, web 2.0 graphic elements
(over 300 total graphics)

Here is the link to Williams Blog Free Advertising Gold Mine

I joined! You should see the VAST LIST of FREE Resources!

PS. I almost forgot, if you want the link to the offer above that William is talking about, you have to visit his site to get it.. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! for all the resources! I used the Handwritten Text gadget to make a Memorial Day Photo
    with a hand written note for my blog.

    There are so many wonderful tools in your "Resource" section, that I'll be having lots of fun using them, makes me feel very up to date.
    Can't thank you enough
    William

    ReplyDelete