Sunday, May 30, 2010

Automate AWeber

I run a lot of email campaigns. Email campaigns have been one of the keys to my marketing business in the last few years. It is my main source of income in my online business. Every day, I go into my Aweber account and send out emails to my subscribers to generate new customers. It doesn’t matter when I do these orders…I still make money every single day!

One thing that does slow me down is copying and pasting the ads into Aweber and GetResponse. Sometimes these services don’t work all that fast. We all know that time is money, and it can become a major pain to copy and paste your ads all day. I have multiple lists that promote the same products, so I have the same emails going out to different lists on a regular basis. I have all of these emails saved in a Microsoft Word document, but it takes a lot of time to move these ads around all of the time.

Trying to schedule the different ads for the different email campaigns takes a lot of time too. You can spend all day just copying and pasting your emails from a word document into your email campaigns. I know I have lost sales because it takes forever to copy and paste all these email ads.

Fortunately, I came across SafeSwaps recently, and this is saving me a ton of time! With this new system, I only have to save my ad one time in the membership site. Then I can assign the ad to run in different email campaigns on a regular basis. With all of the different email campaigns I have, this is saving me a ton of time! I’ve seen my income grow by 47% in the last two months because I have more time to get more campaigns sent out throughout the week. In addition, since I am in a network with other marketers, I can send out my ads to their lists too.

SafeSwaps has been a great investment for me because of the time I save. For serious email marketers, this investment in your business is a no-brainer!


No comments:

Post a Comment